Uncomplicated and incredibly tasty. This chicken breast wins over the little ones with its crunchy breading and the big ones with its subtle lemon and mustard flavour. So if you want to whip up something special quickly for lunch or dinner, this is your recipe for a perfect chicken breast.
Kitchen cult with rooster
"Bird of Persia", so called Aristophanes chickens in his writings. Alexander the Great brought the chicken to Greece with his army and retinue. In ancient Rome, poultry farming techniques were adopted and soon spread throughout Europe. In the first surviving cookbooks of modern times, the chicken was an expression of prosperity. Italy's court chefs delighted the most discerning palates with ever more elaborate recipes. While in the past it was usually the rooster that was eaten - also as a symbol of fertility - today it is the chicken. The term "chicken" refers to young animals of both sexes.
A few hygiene rules
When preparing poultry meat, you should follow a few hygiene rules:
Always separate raw meat from other foods by using foil or a covered container. Dispose of packaging materials immediately and wash your hands thoroughly. Any cutting board or tool that has been used should also be rinsed with the hottest water possible. It is best to do this without a brush or sponge so that germs don't spread. Chicken must always be cooked completely through. The inside needs to have a uniform white color.
Easy lemon and mustard chicken breast
- 600 g chicken, breast
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons mustard, spiciness to taste
- 30 g butter
- In a wide bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the filleted chicken breasts in the marinade and let stand for about 40 minutes. Turn once.
- In a pan with a little oil, quickly fry the chicken with the marinade on both sides until golden brown. Add a little more salt if necessary. Remove fillets from pan.
- Spread the mustard evenly on the surface with a knife and roll the meat in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the fillets again in the butter until golden brown on both sides.
Serve the chicken with a green salad and fresh white bread. Rice also goes well as a side dish.
Leave a Reply